Change in every organization today continues to increase in speed and intensity, and there is no sign that things will slow anytime soon.
The impact of global changes forces organizations to change and adapt in order to prosper, which in turn creates significant pressure and stress on people in those organizations. Individuals today need a greater capacity to adapt and deal successfully with change than they ever have before. Navigating change successfully has indeed become a necessary survival skill for everyone working in organizations today.
Navigating Organizational Change
Sundance Consulting Inc. developed the Navigating Organizational Change program to help people at all organizational levels learn what it takes to successfully navigate the onslaught of personal and organizational change. This insightful and engaging program helps people increase their individual resilience and capacity to deal effectively with the increasing complexity of organizational change, and go with the flow of change rather than getting hung up or left behind in the process.
This program is highly appropriate for intact teams, specific groups struggling with major change and employees at all levels and in all roles. Each program is tailored to meet the specific situation facing the people in your changing organization.
- Understand the unique nature and interconnection of change today at global, organizational and personal levels.
- Discuss how to successfully weather the significant impacts of change.
- Determine each person's current level or resilience and find ways to improve it.
- Explore the difference between change and transition.
- Develop a personal transition plan for the current major organizational changes.
- Clarify the skills required to stay afloat in today’s turbulent changing world.
- Develop an action plan to increase everyone's capacity to navigate change more successfully.